Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal pass-out candidates
Shaliniba Vaghela Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Mitesh Chavada Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Jaypalsinh Chudasama Sachivalay Office Assistant
Kazi Jhahida Sachivalay Office Assistant
Haresh Patel Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Priyank Zupadiya Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Megha Bhagat Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Desai Jayesh Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Vaniya Rajeshkumar Bin Sachivalay Clerk
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal (GSSSB) Coaching Class in Ahmedabad:
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is conducting variety of exams like Sachivalay Office Assistant, Bin Sachivalay Clerk, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Sub Ragistrar, ATDO, among others. Clerk or Babu is known as a ‘Kingpin’ of Indian Administration. Those whose aim is ‘Sarkari Nokri’ can definitely opt for these examinations. All posts falls into category of “class 3” exams.
Combined Competitive Exams (CCE) Coaching Class in Ahmedabad:
LAKSH Career Academy runs variety of batches for the Combined Competitive Exams (CCE) in Group-A and Group-B. It also includes coaching for all areas of the syllabus as per Combined Competitive Exams (CCE) syllabus along with analysis of previous years question papers. As per newly rolled out CCE format exams are held in 2 tiers. Prelims and mains exams.
Prelims are online MCQ form exams. It includes areas like Maths, Reasoning, Gujarati & English. Its qualifying round. It is conducted as online exam- Computer Based Response Test (CBRT). Exams are conducted as per format prescribed by National Testing Agency (NTA). After prelims candidates who qualify cut off are called for mains exams. For Group-‘A’ post mains is descriptive exams. It consists of 3 question papers: Gujarati, English & General studies. Syllabus and exam pattern of this exams are modelled on GPSC DySO exam paper style.
For Group-‘B’ posts mains in MCQ format test. It will be held online. It is 200 mark test. Candidates will be given time of 2 hours. It includes areas like Gujarati, English, General Studies, Reasoning, Current Affairs etc.
For more info visit: click here
Salient Features of GSSSB CCE Batch:
- Coaching in small group batches of SUPER 30 rather than large general batches.
- Online and offline classes available. (Hybrid class facility)
- Live and recorded Class facility.
- This course is eligible under ‘Spardhatmak Talim Sahay Yojana‘ of Government of Gujarat. Students belonging to SC/OBC/EWS having 60% marks in 12th can avail Rs. 20,000/- credited directly from government if they maintain 70% attendance during the course duration. For more detail on EWS visit: click here For more detail on SC/OBC candidates visit:click here
- Specialised books & material included in the course. This material is prepared by an expert keeping the latest trend in competitive exams in mind. Best reference books of the market are also included. Besides material @ LAKSH is exclusive. It is not sellable to others.
- Test Series to access the performance of the students. Tests are of two types: Module Test (topic to topic) & full length test. Test series in unlimited. A student can always give any no. of tests.
- Free library & reading room facility for LAKSH students. More than 350 books are kept in the library to update the knowledge of the aspirant. Besides latest newspapers, magazines & periodicals are also brought. One can come for the reading room full day.
- State of the art infrastructure & AC smart classroom facility. Most subjects are taught with the most Techno-savvy methods.
- Teaching by best resource persons including senior IAS/IPS officers and SPIPA faculties.
- Key subjects are taken by the Capt. Hiren Dave Sir
- Free Demo Class available before securing admission.