PSI & Constable (LRD) Coaching Classes in Ahmedabad
Gopal Bhokalva PSI
Yashpalsinh rana PSI
Parikshitsinh Sodha PSI
Mohit davera PSI
Brijesh Gadhvi PSI
Akshay Rajput PSI
Hari Patel PSI
Jignesh Chaudhari PSI
Shailesh Kharadi PSI
Lok Rakshak Dal Coaching | PSI Coaching Institute – Ahmedabad
Lokrakshak Bharti Board & PSI Recruitment Board are constituted under the Ministry of Home- Government of Gujarat. It is tasked with recruitment of various cadres like Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Constable (Lok Rakshak Dal) among others. All Class-3 / Varg-3 posts in police department are manned by PSI Bharti Board & Lokrakshak Bharati Board exams. Posts in this department is further classified as armed (Hathiyari) and Bin Hathiyari (Unarmed). As police to public ratio is one of the lowest in Gujarat among states of India. Now a days, a large number of vacancies are upcoming for various posts in Police department. It gives unique opportunity to the candidates to make their bright career in the field of Law and Order. Click here to know more about upcoming vacancies and recruitment details. For more information about the course:click here
For more information on Lokrakshak Bharti Board: click here
For More information on PSI Recruitment Board: click here
A police officer always remains young. There is a special charm associated with the jobs of this department. Therefore large number of candidates fill the examination form to appear in the exams. Due to stiff competition now a days, one need to undergo best training programme for clearing the exams. LAKSH career academy conducts training programme for aspirants of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and constable (LRD) exams. Our past candidates believes that LAKSH is the best PSI training centre in Gujarat. Many students from our classes are now successful Police officers.
LAKSH Career Academy runs variety of batches from time to time for PSI, ASI, and Constable as per the latest syllabus. In current scenario like all class-3 exams, police recruitment exams are also under major reforms. As per the new Recruitment Rules (RR) for police department, Lok Rakshak Dal (LRD) Exams will be held in 2 stages. In the first stage Physical Test will be conducted. It is just qualifying exams. Sharirik Abhiyogyata kasoti will only include Running on ground. For male candidates 5km running shall be completed in 25 minutes. For female candidates 1600m run shall be accomplished in 9 min 30 sec. Candidates just need to pass the exams.
Those who qualify this Physical Test will be called for written exams. This test will be in MCQ format. paper will contain 200 questions. Time duration is 3 hours. This exams can be in offline OMR based mode or it can be online Computer Based Response Test (CBRT) based on format prescribed by National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam has 2 sections. 40% qualifying marks shall be secured in both sections. Section-‘A’ contains 80 Questions- Out of this Quantitative Aptitude- 30Q; Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning and Data Interpretation-30Q; Gujarati Comprehension-20Q. In Section-‘B’ Indian Polity & Constitution- 30Q; Current affairs, Science & Technology & General Studies- 40Q; History, Geography & Culture of Gujarat & India- 50Q will be asked.
Our batches for PSI, ASI and constable has highest selection ratios across Gujarat. Thus our approach to preparation is not factual but analytical and conceptual in nature. As and when PSI exam dates are declared we start PSI training. We also provide to the point material for PSI/ASI and constable exams in Gujarati. LAKSH Career Academy conducts mock tests for PSI, ASI and constable exams.
- Coaching in small group batches of SUPER 30 rather than large general batches.
- Online and offline classes available. (Hybrid class facility)
- Live plus recorded class facility.
- This course is eligible under ‘Spardhatmak Talim Sahay Yojana‘ of Government of Gujarat. Students belonging to SC/OBC/EWS having 60% marks in 12th can avail Rs. 20,000/- credited directly from government if they maintain 70% attendance during the course duration. For more detail on EWS visit: click here For more detail on SC/OBC candidates visit:click here
- Specialised books & material included in the course. This material is prepared by an expert keeping the latest trend in competitive exams in mind. Best reference books of the market are also included. Besides material @ LAKSH is exclusive. It is not sellable to others.
- Test Series to access the performance of the students. Tests are of two types: Module Test (topic to topic) & full length test. Test series in unlimited. A student can always give any no. of tests.
- Free library & reading room facility for LAKSH students. More than 350 books are kept in the library to update the knowledge of the aspirant. Besides latest newspapers, magazines & periodicals are also brought. One can come for the reading room full day.
- State of the art infrastructure & AC smart classroom facility. Most subjects are taught with the most Techno-savvy methods.
- Teaching by best resource persons including senior IAS/IPS officers and SPIPA faculties.
- Mock interview by experts
- Key subjects are taken by the Capt. Hiren Dave Sir
- Free Demo Class available before securing admission.