Talati Coaching Classes Ahmedabad
Prashant-Prajapati Revenue Talati
Sudhir Desai Revenue Talati
Harish Desai Revenue Talati
Namrata Barot Revenue Talati
Rujuta Parmar Revenue Talati
Shaliniba Vaghela Revenue Talati
Sohil Dhalani Panchayat Clerk
Keyur Sachapara Revenue Talati
Dharmendrasinh Gohil Revenue Talati
Priyank Kapadiya Gram Sevak
Digisha Patel Revenue Talati
Darshit Jadawala Revenue Talati
Virbhadrasinh Parmar Revenue Talati
Gopal Dangar Talati cum Mantri
Palak Chavada Revenue Talati
Shriram Jangid Revenue Talati
Mahipalsinh Chauhan Revenue Talati
Clemence Dsouza District Communicable Desease Advisor
Sindhav Nikita Panchayat Clerk
Sapna Zala Junior Clerk
Krishna Vithlani Talati cum Mantri
Parmar Naiya Talati cum Mantri
Best Talati Training classes in Ahmedabad
Talati’s are called as pillars of Panchayats. There are two types of talatis in Gujarat. Revenue Talati and Talati cum Mantri. Revenue Talati serves in the revenue department of state governement. Whereas talati cum mantri serves under the gram panchayat.
Gujarat Panchayat Selection Board (GPSB) is responsible for recruitment and selection of various Class-3 cadres in the state panchayat. It includes nayab Chitnis, Talati cum Mantri, Panchayat Clerk, Health workers etc. As per the requirement from time to time Talati exam dates are declared. Talati exams forms can be filled from OJAS website also.
LAKSH Career Academy provides rigorous coaching for all above posts. Various batches for talati recruitment is conducted as per the schedule of talati exams. Many students from LASKH has been successful in clearing talati exams.
- Coaching in small group batches of SUPER 30 rather than large general batches.
- Online and offline classes available. (Hybrid class facility)
- Live and recorded class facility.
- This course is eligible under ‘Spardhatmak Talim Sahay Yojana‘ of Government of Gujarat. Students belonging to SC/OBC/EWS having 60% marks in 12th can avail Rs. 20,000/- credited directly from government if they maintain 70% attendance during the course duration. For more detail on EWS visit: click here For more detail on SC/OBC candidates visit:click here
- Specialised books & material included in the course. This material is prepared by an expert keeping the latest trend in competitive exams in mind. Best reference books of the market are also included. Besides material @ LAKSH is exclusive. It is not sellable to others.
- Test Series to access the performance of the students. Tests are of two types: Module Test (topic to topic) & full length test. Test series in unlimited. A student can always give any no. of tests.
- Free library & reading room facility for LAKSH students. More than 350 books are kept in the library to update the knowledge of the aspirant. Besides latest newspapers, magazines & periodicals are also brought. One can come for the reading room full day.
- State of the art infrastructure & AC smart classroom facility. Most subjects are taught with the most Techno-savvy methods.
- Teaching by best resource persons including senior IAS/IPS officers and SPIPA faculties.
- Key subjects are taken by the Capt. Hiren Dave Sir
- Free Demo Class available before securing admission.
1. How can I pass the Gujarat government class 3 exam Revenue Talati, Clerk, etc.?
Ans:-Gujarat government is ruling out a large number of vacancy in class-3. Because massive recruitment is going on so you can definitely pass this examination by constant preparation so the only way to pass this examination is that as and when the examination is coming fill the form on the website of Ojas and give your time the best. In every notification they mention a clear-cut syllabus, generally, a syllabus is moving around the verbal skill that is Gujarat and English language. Then aptitude that is mathematics and general knowledge.so prepare this three area thoroughly and along with this three area also focus upon past year questions papers so you will come to know the trend of competitive exams and if you are preparing like this then success is on your way.Talati Exam Short Guidance
2. What are the qualifications for a Talati post?
Ans:-The qualification to appear in talati examination is one should has cleared 12th standard examination and age limit for the examination is candidate should complete 18 year of age and upper age limit is upto 28 year so candidate should not have completed 28 year but in upper age limit relaxation are given as follows:-
* For Women candidates in general category is 5 year relaxation.
*Reserved category male candidates 5 year relaxation.
*Reserved candidates women 10 year relaxation.
*Physical handicap general male category relaxation 10 year.
*Physical handicap general category female 15 year relaxation.
*Physical handicap women reserved category 20 year relaxation.
*Physical handicap male reserved category 15 year relaxation.
So that is how age relaxation is also given. This is the qualification to appear in talati examination as of now.Talati Exam Preparation
3. What is the purpose of Revenue Talati cadre in the Gujarat government?
Ans:-In the Gujarat government, two type of Talati cadre is there one called as Revenue Talati and another one is called as Talati cum Mantri. Talati cum mantra or Panchayati Talati are working under the local government. Panchayati Raj institution where the gram panchayat they are responsible for the implementing various plans and the yojanas at the village level. But the Talati cum Mantri cadre was there in addition to that the new cadre is created that is revenue Talati. Revenue Talati is working under the revenue cadre that is at district their district collector, in prant there is subdivision majeastor, in taluk there is mamlatdar, then there is circle officer, then under there, you can say revenue Talati. Revenue Talati is the Talati which is responsible for the tax collection and other purposes and working under the revenue officer. So that is hows there is two separate cadre and both recruitments are take place separately. So this is new experiment under Gujarat government where there is a sperate cadre of revenue Talati. In the coming time, there will be other news for the benefits and revenue Talati cadre that what kind of promotion and other policy are there it will be declared from time to time.Talati cum Mantri Short Guidance
4. What is the promotion of revenue Talati?
Ans:-Revenue Talati is new cadre and the first batch is there is they are considered clerical level the promotion will be a senior clerk and then there is promotion will be deputy mamlatdar level. So that is revenue Talati promoted.
5. Which is the best job, Binsachivalay, SSC or Talati?
Ans:-All job is good at is dependent upon the qualification, your skill, and your interest. Talati jobs are ruler level they are responsible for the implementing various schemes of state government. Bin sachivalay clerk is work in the various offices of a government of Gujarat. So both cadres are good there is a large rush for that. And staff selection commission is the central level examination. Central government examination conducted by staff selection commission are many class 3 examination. So pay and service SSC post are higher. But at the same time, it is the national level post for the competition is also more. You can choose any upcoming job. Now rather than thinking which job is better the more rational thing will be that you can focus on the upcoming job. So whichever exam is upcoming fill the form and get selected first you will have a first secure government job and after getting a secure government job you can think about promotion which your own experience. Now Talati and bin sachivalay may be having 70 percent syllabus course is common so you can eye this two exams. And slowly gradually you can also focus upon staff selection commission examination but that is quite a different pattern so I will suggest that go for bin sachivalay constable, Talati exams it will very good and as an when you selected you can think upon to continue or switch to other exams.
6. What is a way to get updated with the government job vacancies in Gujarat?
Ans:-Gujarat government a system called OJAS. Go on ojas and see which vacancy are available, fill the forms for more information you can also visit the website of laksheducation.com beside you can also visit the website of gpsc then police Bharti board, Gujarat gaun seva pasandgi mandal they will also give you more idea about Gujarat government recruitment policy, upcoming jobs etc. But more or less you reaming in touch with the ojas so that also be sufficient. You can also stay in touch with laksh career academy laksheducation.com you get an idea about preparation and all that things.